Drop-In Cricket Net [Ultra Heavy Duty]
Professional One-Piece Cricket Net Enclosures- Ideal for Clubs and Schools
Designed for use at the highest levels, the drop-in cricket netting is ideal for extended and fierce batting practice. The sides, roof and back of the cricket practice netting are pre-sewn together to create a complete enclosure, ready for immediate use.
- Fully salvaged edge finishes on top and bottom for a more professional look
- Huge range of cricket cage netting dimensions to suit your needs
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use thanks to UV stabilisation
- Extra strong 2.5mm HDPE heavyweight black twine for maximum durability
The cricket netting for cages are UV stabilised for extra protection and durability, meaning they are perfect for outdoor or indoor use. The 2.5mm HDPE twine also ensures this cricket net will be a mainstay in your training for a long time thanks to its heavyweight thickness.
The single cage batting net is built to last, an edged top and bottom provided to sustain durability and offer a more professional design to your replacement cricket netting.
Get the most out of your pro practice nets by checking out some of our other quality cricket equipment, including artificial turf cricket matting and a comprehensive range of cricket ground equipment, all in stock at Net World Sports.
Please note- All dimensions are listed Length x Width x Height (L x W x H)
SIZE RANGE (L X W X H):
- Sizes start from 35ft x 10ft x 10ft (10.7m x 3m x 3m) ranging up to 70ft x 14ft x 12ft (21.3m x 4.2m x 3.6m)
- Custom sizing also available on request
- 2.5mm HDPE heavyweight black twine.
- 48mm mesh.
- Edged on the top and bottom, offering far greater durability and a professional appearance.
- UV stabilised for increased long-last-ability when used outdoors.
- Roll Down Cricket Matting - 6.5ft Wide (Indoor/Outdoor)As low as $215.99
- FORTRESS Spring Back Cricket StumpsSpecial Price $48.99 Regular Price $61.99
- Pro-Club Keeper Mobile Cricket Net CageAs low as $3,119.99 Regular Price $3,900.99