Drone / UAV Enclosure Drop-In Net
One-Piece Drone Cage Netting Available In A Wide Range Of Sizes
This drone cage netting is manufactured from 2mm HDPE twine which features 48mm mesh. This heavy-duty material ensures drones will not rip or tear your net when contact is made, while the twines small mesh squares will not allow even the smallest drone to escape. Made to be used outdoors, the twine of this drone containment cage netting is UV stabilized. This added protection ensures the drone cage netting will not become corroded if it is used outdoors.
- Drone netting is manufactured from 2mm HDPE knotted twine
- Containment netting is UV stabilized to prevent potential corrosion
- 48mm mesh squares prevent any drones from passing through this net
- One-piece construction with salvaged edges for easy installation
- Available in sizes between 8ft x 8ft x 8ft and 70ft x 14ft x 12ft
Suitable for drone containment cages of all shapes and sizes, this heavy-duty netting is available in a wide range of square and rectangular sizes between 8ft x 8ft x 8ft and 70ft x 14ft x 12ft. Each drone cage net size is constructed with salvaged edges. This heavy-duty construction guarantees this netting is easy to install, while the single-sided opening ensures both drones and pilots can easily enter your cage.
Net World Sports stocks a range of drone equipment which can be used for both competitive and amateur use, including Wheelaway Drone Containment Cage, the Trapezoid Drone Containment Cage, Done Netting (Per Metre) – Any Size.
- Size range (Length x Width x Height): From 8ft x 8ft x 8ft (2.4m x 2.4m x 2.4m) to 70ft x 14ft x 12ft (21.3m x 4.2m x 3.6m)
- Twine: 2mm HDPE knotted twine for extra strength
- Color: Black
- One piece construction open at one end for easy access. Roof and sides are all stitched together
- 48mm (1 7/8in) mesh will stop any UAV
- Salvaged edged on all edges for a professional finish and easily installation
- UV stabilized to ensure maximum performance and long lasting when used outdoors