Club Spec Cricket Matting - 9ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)
Put In The Practice To Top The Batting Averages With These Cracking Cricket Mats
Made from the most hard-wearing material that offers a consistent, true ball bounce over after over, our club spec cricket matting is the perfect option for schools, clubs or if you’re looking for top notch home cricket net facilities.
Available in lengths up to 98.5ft to suit your exact specifications, these artificial cricket wickets can be used indoors during off-season or outside.
Great as practice batting cages or for competitive junior and midweek league matches.
As well as these first-class cricket mats, Net World Sports also stocks an unbeatable range of cricket nets and cricket practice cages, plus a whole host of sight screens, scoreboards, cricket pitch covers and essential training gear.
• Club Spec Cricket Matting is 9ft wide
• Available in lengths from 3ft to 98.5ft
• Premium quality cricket matting is 0.5in thick (club specification)
• Cricket matting weights approximately 3.5lbs per 10 square ft
• Cricket matting is manufactured from heavy-duty UV stabilized polypropylene
• Yarn is needle-punched into built-in shock pad for enhanced strength and durability
• This cricket matting is designed for indoor or outdoor use
• It is advised that these artificial cricket wickets should be laid and secured on a flat hard surface using nails, pegs, glue or adhesive tape
• This cricket practice mat is capable of lasting for up to 20 years depending on the conditions and playing environment
- Club Spec Cricket Matting - 6.5ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)As low as $82.99 Regular Price $104.99
- Club Spec Cricket Matting - 13ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)As low as $165.99 Regular Price $208.99
- Roll Down Cricket Matting - 6.5ft Wide (Indoor/Outdoor)As low as $102.99 Regular Price $125.99