Club Spec Cricket Matting - 6.5ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)
This High Quality Club Spec Cricket Matting Will Bowl You Over!
Whether you’re investing in school or club facilities, or even looking for a first-class home cricket practice set-up, our club spec cricket mats are a proven match-winner.
Manufactured from hard-wearing polypropylene yarn, they not only look the part, they play almost as good as a real-life cricket wicket too, offering a true and consistent bounce over after over.
Available in lengths up to 98.5ft to suit whatever your practice regime is, these artificial cricket wickets can be used indoors or outdoors so are versatile all-rounders 12 months a year.
Team up these club spec cricket mats with the fantastic range of cricket practice nets and cages also available from Net World Sports.
From our Garden Cricket Net for home practice through to our Test quality FORTRESS Mobile Cricket Cage with built-in wheels or our Concertina models where space is limited, we’ll hit you for 6 every time!
• Club Spec Cricket Matting is 6.5ft wide
• Available in lengths from 3ft to 98.5ft
• Premium quality cricket matting is 0.5in thick (club specification)
• Cricket matting weights approximately 3.5lbs per 10 square ft
• Cricket matting is manufactured from heavy-duty UV stabilized polypropylene
• Yarn is needle-punched into built-in shock pad for enhanced strength and durability
• This cricket matting is designed for indoor or outdoor use
• It is advised that these artificial cricket wickets should be laid and secured on a flat hard surface using nails, pegs, glue or adhesive tape
• This cricket practice mat is capable of lasting for up to 20 years depending on the conditions and playing environment
- Club Spec Cricket Matting - 9ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)As low as $119.99 Regular Price $150.99
- Club Spec Cricket Matting - 13ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)As low as $183.99 Regular Price $231.99
- Roll Down Cricket Matting - 6.5ft Wide (Indoor/Outdoor)As low as $155.99 Regular Price $199.99