Club Spec Cricket Matting - 13ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)
You’ll Be Hit For 6 By This Quality Club Spec Cricket Practice Matting
Measuring in at a jumbo 13ft wide, this is our widest available cricket matting and is a guaranteed winner for cricket clubs, schools, or the ultimate home cricket practice set-up.
Our club spec cricket matting is made from heavy duty UV stabilised polypropylene and the yarn is needle punched into an in-built shock pad which provides exceptional strength and a true, regular bounce.
Available in a range of lengths up to 98.5ft, this artificial cricket wicket is designed for indoor and outdoor use.
This matting is a versatile all-rounder is perfect for either replicating full-length practice nets or creating compact batting cages, whatever your own specific requirements.
As well as these cracking cricket mats, Net World Sports also supplies the widest range of cricket nets, pitch covers, sight screens, scoreboards and other cricketing essentials.
Whether you’re a Test nation or First Class county, or simply a Sunday League slogger, we’re guaranteed to bowl you over!
• Club Spec Cricket Matting is 13ft wide
• Available in lengths from 3ft to 98.5ft
• Premium quality cricket matting is 0.5in thick (club specification)
• Cricket matting weights approximately 3.5lbs per 10 square ft
• Cricket matting is manufactured from heavy-duty UV stabilized polypropylene
• Yarn is needle-punched into built-in shock pad for enhanced strength and durability
• This cricket matting is designed for indoor or outdoor use
• It is advised that these artificial cricket wickets should be laid and secured on a flat hard surface using nails, pegs, glue or adhesive tape
• This cricket practice mat is capable of lasting for up to 20 years depending on the conditions and playing environment
- Club Spec Cricket Matting - 9ft Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)As low as $107.99 Regular Price $135.99
- Roll Down (Lightweight) Cricket Matting - 6.5ft Wide (Indoor/Outdoor)As low as $82.99 Regular Price $104.99