Boundary Pole Base - Pack of 4 [3 lbs]
Pack of 4 Heavy Rubber Pole Bases for Training
These rubberized bases are great for use on a massive range of surfaces, from indoor sports halls to tarmac and grass pitches.
With a traditional dome shape which prevents tripping, each 3 lbs boundary pole base can hold a 20mm diameter pole.
These bases are best used with our boundary poles. They can be used as an alternative to slalom poles which are often unsuitable for use indoors, or to mark out pitches and courts anywhere you require.
- Made from 3 lbs / 1.5kg of black moulded rubber.
- Bases are heavy enough to stay in place without interfering with play.
- They are suitable for 1 inch poles with no ground spike.
- Pack of four bases
- Base diameter = 22cm / 1 inch
- Has hole/slot to accept a 20mm (1 inch) diameter pole
- Weight : 3 lbs / 1.5kg