Backyard Cricket Net
The Ultimate Backyard Cricket Net – Batting & Bowling Practice At Home
Getting some much-needed cricket net practice in has never been so simple thanks to this high-quality Cricket Net. Transforming your backyard into a professional training facility, this Backyard Cricket Net allows bowlers and batsmen to practice whenever they like. Containing everything required to get the action underway (net, poles & guy ropes), this cricket net cage offers a supremely efficient assembly process to allow more time to be focused on perfecting your techniques. Created exclusively using premium-grade materials, world-class durability is a guarantee.
- Backyard Cricket Net – Batting & Bowling Cricket Net Practice
- 40mm powder coated steel poles features 8in ground spikes
- 2mm HDPP Cricket Net with 48mm knotted mesh (UV stabilized & 100% rot-proof)
- Backyard Cricket Net is completely weatherproof for year-round use
- Net is 9ft H x 9ft W & available in 4 lengths: 20ft, 38ft, 58ft, 76ft
- Suitable for soft grass surfaces
Expertly manufactured to deliver a supremely durable performance, this Backyard Cricket net features 40mm powder coated steel poles with 8in ground spikes for exceptional stability. For easy-storage, the steel poles can be simply dismantled into sections allowing them to be packed away. The 2mm HDPP netting matches the poles when it comes to strength & longevity. Coming with a 48mm knotted mesh, the net is UV stabilized & 100% rot-proof, making it suitable for year-round use. For increased stability, PVC coated steel guy cords are also included.
PLEASE NOTE: Net World Sports stock a comprehensive range of cricket equipment for both training & backyard use. For cricket balls, cricket stumps and more, please see the essentials above.
Backyard Cricket Net Specifications
- 4 Lengths Available: 20ft (6m) | 38ft (11.5m) | 58ft (17.7m) | 76ft (23.2m)
- Height & Width (All Nets): 9ft x 9ft | 2.7m x 2.7m
- Cricket Net: 2mm HDPP with 48mm knotted mesh
- Cricket Net Poles: 40mm powder coated steel (8in long steel ground spikes)
- Guy Cords: PVC coated steel
- Cricket Netting is UV stabilized & 100% resistant to rot
- Backyard Cricket Net is 100% weatherproof for year-round use
- Steel poles can be dismantled into sections for easy storage
- Best used on soft grassy surfaces
- 5-year Warranty