6mm Black Polypropylene Rope - 721ft Coil
Incredibly Durable Polypropylene Rope Guaranteed To Stay Secure
A high-quality polymer rope that is ideal for securing netting and domestic purposes. As an easy to handle rope with heat and friction resistant properties, this is the ideal rope for a varying range of uses. This heavy-duty rope can be utilised to help secure cricket and golf cages and keep netting in place during adverse weather.
- Rope thickness of 1/4”
- Lightweight but sturdy rope
- UV treated for long lasting color
- Multipurpose product that has a large range of uses
- Can be easily cut into smaller more manage sizes
Manufactured from water resistant polypropylene, that is so lightweight it floats, this rope has multipurpose uses. Despite its lightweight composition, the rope is still exceedingly strong and with a rope thickness of ¼”, so you’re guaranteed to get plenty of use out of this versatile product.
With a length of 721ft, you’ll have plenty of rope to use for the building trade, DIY and Industry practises. It is also suitable to use for pulley systems, securing netting and even agriculture purposes. This high-density polypropylene rope can be simply cut into sizes that suits your requirements or tied or doubled over to create an even stronger breaking point.
Finished in a classic black colour, the rope is UV treated and protected against rot.
- Heavy duty rope supplied in a 721ft coil
- Manufactured from high-density 1/4" OD polypropylene (HDPP)
- Strong 3-strand (3ply) construction
- Color = black
- 100% rot and shrink proof
- UV treated for long life
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Mesh Skip Nets [Ultra Heavy Duty]As low as $45.99 Regular Price $58.99
- Heavy Duty Tarpaulins [300gsm]As low as $34.99
- Skip & Pallet Nets - Wide Range Of Sizes [Heavy Duty]As low as $55.99