FORZA Helix Rugby Ball – Classic Training Ball
Frequently bought together
Ultra-Durable Laminated Recreational FORZA Helix Rugby Ball
Hand Stitched Panels
All of the FORZA Helix Rugby Ball’s panels are 100% hand stitched to ensure it will not come apart at the seams during matches.
Easy Grip Training Rugby Balls
The high-quality blend of synthetic and natural rubber results in a easy to grip rugby ball which can be used in schools and at home.
Choose Your Pack Size
Available in packs of 5, 25 or individually, you can select the perfect amount of rugby balls for your school or rugby team.
Perfect for use with young children, at schools or even in the garden the FORZA Helix Rugby ball is a great way to introduce players to the sport of rugby. Designed for durability this ball is made from a blend of 60% synthetic rubber and 40% natural rubber, which is finished with a layer of cotton canvas and a layer of polyester viscose for increased strength and shape retention. The training ball’s rubber panels are 100% hand stitched ensuring the ball is able to keep it’s shape after prolonged use.
- 100% hand stitched FORZA Helix Rugby Ball manufactured from a blend of 60% synthetic and 40% natural rubber.
- Laminated with a layer of cotton canvas and a layer of polyester viscose.
- When fully inflated this rugby ball weighs approximately 14 ounces (400 grams).
- Available in size 3, 4 or 5.
- Sold individually in packs of 5 or packs of 20.
Available in 3 sizes you can choose a size 3 rugby ball which can be used by players aged between 6 – 9 years old, the size 4 ball is suited to players aged 10 – 14 and finally the size 5 rugby training ball is perfect for players aged 15 and above.
Net World Sports stocks a range of premium rugby equipment which can be used in tandem with this training rugby ball including the 10 x 6 FORZA Combination Football & Rugby Goal Posts, Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model] and the FORZA Adjustable Extendable Telescopic Rugby Kicking Tee.
- Blend of 60% synthetic rubber and 40% natural rubber
- Ideal for schools and recreational use
- 100% hand stitched for premium quality
- Weight: Approximately 14 ounces (400 grams)
- Sold individually, in packs of 5 or packs of 20