FORZA Eclipse Training Rugby Ball [3 Sizes]
Frequently bought together
Ultra-Durable Textured Training Rugby Balls With Air Lock Bladders
Official IRB Dimensions
Available in size 3, 4 or 5 these rugby training balls conform with the official size and weight set by the IRB, helping your training sessions replicate matchdays.
3D Grain Panels
To help player grip during wet weather training sessions this ball is manufactured from a 50/50 blend of natural and synthetic rubber which has a 3D grain for added texture.
Laminated with 3 layers of cotton canvas and polyester viscose which is hand stitched, you can rely on this training rugby ball to retain its shape throughout use.
Ensure your training sessions feel like official matches with the FORZA Eclipse Training Rugby Ball which is manufactured from a blend of 50% natural and 50% synthetic rubber. This high-quality casing allows the ball to utilise 3D grain technology which improves player grip and overall ball feel during all weather conditions.
- The FORZA Eclipse Training Rugby Ball conforms with IRB size regulations.
- Manufactured from a blend of 50% fine synthetic rubber and 50% natural rubber.
- Laminated with a layer of cotton canvas and two layers of polyester viscose.
- 3D grain improves ball grip and feel.
- 100% hand stitched construction for increased durability.
- Inseam bladder maximises the balls air retention capabilities.
- Once inflated the ball weighs approximately 14 ounces (400 grams).
To further strengthen the training rugby ball it is laminated with a layer of cotton canvas and 2 additional layers of polyester viscose which is hand stitched. This ultra-durable outer layer maintains the balls shape and protects the rubber rugby ball's inseam bladder. The ball’s bladder uses a hi-tech air lock system to help maximise the level of air retention offered and provide a true ball flight. Available in 3 sizes (3/4/5) which all conform with official IRB regulations this rugby ball can be effectively used by junior players as a matchday ball or by senior men’s teams as a training ball.
Net World Sports stocks a wide range of rugby training and matchday equipment that can be used in tandem with this premium rugby ball including the professional grade Rugby Kicking Tee, FORZA Rugby Training Speed Chute and Socketed Aluminium Rugby Posts.
- 50/50 split of natural and synthetic rubber
- Laminated with 1 layer of cotton canvas and 2 layers of polyester viscose
- Rugby balls conform with IRB regulations
- 100% hand stitched for premium quality
- Inseam bladder improves air retention
- Weight: Approximately 14 ounces (400 grams)
- Sold individually, in packs of 5 or packs of 20