FORZA Dominate Match Rugby Ball – International Match Ball
Upgrade Your Rugby Matchday Equipment With The Size 4 Or 5 FORZA Dominate Match Rugby Ball
Designed to be used throughout official matches the FORZA Dominate Match Rugby Ball features an ultra-durable outer layer which is manufactured from a blend of natural and synthetic rubber. This unique blend is finished with 4 layers of cotton canvas and polyester viscose which improves the balls durability and player grip, providing you with a premium matchday rugby ball.
- The FORZA Dominate Match Rugby Ball conforms with IRB regulations allowing you to use this ball during professional matches.
- Natural and synthetic rubber casing is reinforced with silica for enhanced grip.
- Laminated with 4 layers of cotton canvas and polyester viscose for increased durability.
- 100% hand stitched upper for a guaranteed strong bind.
- Airlock bladder maximises the balls air retention capabilities.
- Rugby ball weighs approximately 15 ounces (450 grams).
- Suitable air pressure level 8 – 10 psi (0.6 - 0.7 bar).
- Available in size 4 or 5.
- Sold individually. in packs of 5 or jumbo packs of 20.
To further the exceptional construction of this rugby ball it has 100% hand stitched panels which guarantee it will retain it’s shape after prolonged use. Available in size 4 or size 5 the FORZA Dominate Match Rugby Ball utilises a hi-tech airlock bladder which helps the ball to retain the optimum level of air pressure for an impressive amount of time. Once inflated the rugby ball will weigh approximately 15 ounces (450 grams) which conforms with IRB Regulations.
Net World Sports provides an extensive range of rugby matchday equipment designed to improve your fortunes on the field including Heavy-Duty Steel Socketed Rugby Posts, Blue Rugby Post Protector Pads and the Professional Grade Rugby Kicking Tee.
- Blend of natural and synthetic rubber with silica reinforcements
- Laminated with 4 layers of cotton canvas and polyester viscose
- Rugby balls conform with IRB regulations
- 100% hand stitched for premium quality
- Airlock bladder provides the maximum level of air retention
- Weight: Approximately 15 ounces (450 grams)
- Sold individually, in packs of 5 or packs of 20