FORTRESS Regulation Baseball Screen
Frequently bought together
MLB-Standard Baseball Screen To Improve All Practice Sessions!
Galvanized Steel Frame
Manufactured from 1.5in steel tubing, the frame of this baseball protective screen will withstand the impact of any baseball.
#42 Grade Baseball Netting
The #42 weight netting is knotted for added strength, with a high density polyethylene twine forming a formidable safety screen.
With a powder coated steel frame and UV treated netting, you can use the Regulation Baseball Screen in any weather conditions.
Heavy duty baseball screen to safeguard your players and coaches during drills and on matchdays. The FORTRESS Regulation Baseball Screen is a diverse piece of kit, offering real value for money for baseball players and teams all over the world.
- Ultra-durable #42 grade, UV treated and 100% rot proof netting can take the hardest hits
- Strong 1.5in galvanized steel frame powder coated to protect against corrosion
- Pillowcase-style netting doubles-up protection
- Wide steel feet ensure stability of your baseball screen in blustering winds
- Robust joints on all corners for optimum durability
Manufactured from super-strong 1.5in galvanized steel and featuring the world-famous Net World Sports baseball netting, the FORTRESS Regulation Baseball Screen is a paramount piece of kit for any baseball player or club. Perfect for busy training sessions to protect players, coaches and surroundings from stray balls.
The FORTRESS 7ft x 7ft baseball screen can be used to divide baseball cages or batting tunnels to enable more than one player to practise at the same time. The thick steel frame and #42 grade netting are designed for heavy use, built-to-last for years to come.
To maintain the condition of your new baseball screen, each component is treated to allow year-round use. The #42 grade netting is UV stabilized to protect against direct sunlight and ensure it is 100% rot proof, whilst the steel frame is powder coated to protect against rust.
- Height: 7ft (2.13m)
- Width: 7ft (2.13m)
- Galvanized 1.5in steel tube frame with large steel feet
- #42 weight poly twine net in a pillowcase style
- Netting is UV stabilized and rot proof as standard, and all edges are overlocked
- Strong joints on all corners
- Net slides on easily and clips together securely at the bottom
- Assembles quickly with clear instructions included