Fortress 12ft x 12ft x 60ft Baseball Batting Cage Net [2 Piece] (#36)
Frequently bought together
This FORTRESS 60ft two-piece baseball batting cage net is manufactured to withstand the hard-hitting nature of baseball practice sessions. Coming with fully overlocked edges and a knotted twine construction, the 60ft FORTRESS cage net comes with one net of the complete perimeter, and the other for the roof of the cage.
The FORTRESS cage net is fully UV stabilized and rot proof, meaning it will be a mainstay of your baseball hitting practice for years to come. Available in three different twines, the 60ft cage net is designed to suit players of every ability, from kids practice to the hardest hitters.
Take your team to the big leagues with the FORTRESS 60ft cage net. With excellent durability and a professional standard finish, the FORTRESS 60ft two-piece net will keep your players coming back to training with the thrill of hammering the ball into the net time and time again.
Net World Sports stocks a wide range of FORTRESS Baseball equipment including our protector screen range to our baseball matting and netting, we can supply something for every type of baseball player.
- Net Length: 60ft (18.3m)
- Net Height: 10ft (3.1m) or 12ft (3.7m)
- Net Width: 10ft (3.1m), 12ft (3.7m) or 14ft (4.3m)
- Twine Size: #36 #42 or #62 weight
- Construction: Twisted twine (knotted)
- Mesh: 1 3/4in square
- UV stabilized and rot proof as standard
- All long sides are fully overlocked for increased durablity
- PLEASE NOTE: This package DOES NOT include cable ties. If you require cable ties, please see the essentials above